[help] Vista Inspirat Ultimate 2.0

shahed26

hi

is it possible to create a custom defined silent installation? if it is then please make me an addon or show me how to create a custom defined silent installation of this great pack. the original silent installation only transforms to vista look, but with no extras, like rocket dock uber icon, vista sound scheme, etc.

please help me create a custom installation

• 1 month later...

hi

is it possible to create a custom defined silent installation? if it is then please make me an addon or show me how to create a custom defined silent installation of this great pack. the original silent installation only transforms to vista look, but with no extras, like rocket dock uber icon, vista sound scheme, etc.

please help me create a custom installation

I believe u would be using the "/S" switch this will install every think then all you have to do is just go to the "Vista Inspirat 2 Config" icon on the desktop and turn RD,TranBar etc on instead of off. mmm sounds i don't know about cause I use Ricktendo 's ♫ ♪ Vista Sounds Replacement ♪ ♫ but i would take it they should load as default. Just check in sound properties to see if there in there ;):)

hmm i got AMD 1.2GHz, 640mb ram and 500gb hd should would vista edited wit nLite run as fast as XP or at least close to it

nLite has nothing to do with it. Windows XP will outrun Vista on your machine for sure.