Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
emodel

"configure your server" in windows 2003

and i cannot click on the checkbox, NOT to display this screen @ each window's start, as theres no checkbox :

So how can i remove it for good ?

thanks

Edited by emodel

wow, what a wealth of information here

So which part do you want to fix? If the nLite setup, post the last_session file first.

If just the windows setting fix, here's what I easily found by putting the name of the window and "registry checkbox":

A. Select the "Don't display this page at logon" check box in the lower-left corner of the Manage Your Server Wizard. You can configure this setting on a per-user basis by performing the following steps:

1. Start a registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).

2. Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\srvWiz registry subkey.

3. Double-click (Default), set it to 0 to not display the wizard at logon or 1 to display the wizard at logon (the default), then click OK.

4. Close the registry editor.

thanks, i'll try that

its a new removable component in latest nLite beta, so i guess its a problem, as it doesnt seem to work properly (checking this component for remove should apply the registry tweak you talked about (?))

Noted, will be checking this, thx.

I figure that you still need to check the tweak (in nLite) to disable the thing from coming up (this option has always been there), so maybe it would be best to automatically include that when the thing is removed.

i just checked and the funny thing is that i didnt even have this key on this pc, so i needed to create it :)