[Solved]HUGE BUG IN PATCHES

Alienator

Hi... I love nLite since early BETA ! but...

There is a HUGE BUG IN PATCHES-USB Port Polling Freqency !

When you set this to 500Hz and after installation you want to change to 1000Hz this program:

USB Mouse Rate Switcher 1.1

report that he can't make due unknown "usbport.sys" !!!

EVEN WHEN YOU DON"T CHANGE THIS AND LEAVE "default" in nLite USB Mouse Rate Switcher 1.1 STILL reports unknown "usbport.sys" !!!

Also i noticed that few times USB Port Polling Freqency was not changed ! New blue G5 and MX518 used for the tests.

Pls fix this !

EDIT: Ok i try to contact this guy

Edited by Alienator

After you said it, I checked my polling freq and found out, there seems to be a similar problem.

Using an old optical Logitech standard USB mouse M-BJ58 (dating back to somewhere between ice- and stoneage ;) ), even after installing the proper mouseware, the polling can´t be set to a higher freq beyond 200, even though it could be polled with 1000 (with USB1.0).

That´s what "mouseware" said, when I installed it on the PS2 port.

Strange but true, never had the problem, when I didn´t remove "infrared devices" :wacko: .

Agi

Well, I have the same problem. I think is is caused by some hotfix.. :rolleyes:

Also tried to manually replace usbport.sy_ file (with patched one ofc) but in after instalation nlited Xp problem still occurs.. :(

My my you got me fired up for a second.

Alienator, that is what happens when USB Mouse Rate Switcher doesn't support the version you're trying to modify.

nLite does not edit the file if you don't instruct it to. Hotfixing or update pack is the most probably cause. And this is NOT a bug, report to the author of that program.

My my you got me fired up for a second.

Alienator, that is what happens when USB Mouse Rate Switcher doesn't support the version you're trying to modify.

nLite does not edit the file if you don't instruct it to. Hotfixing or update pack is the most probably cause. And this is NOT a bug, report to the author of that program.

But earlier (I mean nLite v1.2) everything was just ok.