7z SFX Modified Module and Tools

Oleg_Sch

The "7ZSD_LZMA_Dialogs.sfx" in 1.3.0 version is so cool, but it doesn't support modifying the "Extracting Progress" dialog.

Now it's resolved. Thanks, gora. ^_^

Edited by usbusb

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Isn't it basically just "Next" "Cancel" "Exist" "Back" and other stuff like that?

I wouldn't think you'd need an actual translator for that. Google Translate would work fine.

If it's more complicated than that, let me know. I don't speak any Russian, and I am using the newer module.

edit--

Here's an example:

2b26af1bf83c4ce61a66f18d92fdb0a2160a2527.png

5fc4e0c64d895db9ca0e4bf6a8fdb423710920a5.png

Edited by Dumpy Dooby

Isn't it basically just "Next" "Cancel" "Exist" "Back" and other stuff like that?

2 'Dumpy Dooby'

The translator is necessary for a translation of site and help (manual) to English language.

2 All

Modules are updated (on September, 7th 2009) and are accessible on page of loading of Russian part of a site (http://7zsfx.info/ru/download.html).

1.4 alpha (build 1501)

1.3.0 Release (build 1501)

Modules became two language (Russian/English), support of a method of compression LZMA2 and many other changes.

Excuse my bad English.

Oleg, Gora, 2 ideas:

What if besides the SetEnvironment config file parameter that let you define environment variables during execution in static way, one could set group of variables discretionally by the use of SetEnvironment# config parameters in combination with a -se# switch, resembling the behavior of the -ai# switch for AutoInstall# parameters? I'm thinking specially in script execution.

And what about a switch to be able to define InstallPath from the command line?

A lot of thx for the new release. :thumbup

Edited by strel

And what about a switch to be able to define InstallPath from the command line?
Read Help:
The majority of parametres can be used as keys of a command line at start SFX of archive. The exception is made by these plural parametres:

AutoInstall

AutoInstallX

Delete

DeleteX

RunProgram

Shortcut

ShortcutX

The parametres with the same name in a configuration file will be thus renominated (parametres in a command line have a priority), absent - will be added. Possible variants of record of parametres in a command line:

sfx.exe -InstallPath="%ProgramFiles%\\IEPro"

sfx.exe -SetEnvironment="Var1=E:\\totalcmd" -SetEnvironment="Var2=%%T\\"

sfx.exe -FinishMessage="new_finish_message"

sfx.exe -InstallPath="%Path7z%\\7zSFX_Tools" -FinishMessage="7z SFX Tools is setup!" -ai -gm2 -fm20

Any plans to add support for LZMA2 or PPMd?
support of a method of compression LZMA2
Only 1.4 alpha (build 1501).

Method PPMd was supported always! ;)

I can't see that paragraph in english help file for 1.2 RC1 (build 715), nor in the english web section (which seems to be basically the same). It is only in the russian section.

Edited by strel

I can't see that paragraph in english help file for 1.2 RC1 (build 715), nor in the english web section (which seems to be basically the same). It is only in the russian section.
The translator is necessary for a translation of site and help (manual) to English language.

Any plans to add support for LZMA2 or PPMd?
support of a method of compression LZMA2
Only 1.4 alpha (build 1501).

Method PPMd was supported always! ;)

OK, I understand now. My mistake was that I forgot that the "Dialogs" one was LZMA-only. I made a 7zSD_All_Dialogs.sfx, and it seems to be working fine. Thanks!

Hi gora and other member please test and improve help file

this a googled help file and included 2help file 1.7zSD_en.chm 2.7zSD_en.chm

i vote to use 1.7zSD_en.chm

http://rapidshare.com/files/286711828/en.cab.html

MD5: 6E55406C85B7C8771E1EBE75CF8ACC5A

Not good as expected. Anyhow I vote to using 1.7zSD_en.chm too, since its layout is better than 2. So isn't there any member who knows both Russian and English well? One of my high school classmates majors Russian in college, I think I should ask her for help.

Hi gora and other member please test and improve help file

I am necessary only competent text translation Help, and its compilation I will make itself. There should not be both grammatical, syntactic errors and the text should be clear to English users.

I do not speak on English and you can execute this work only!