Replaced motherboard, cables dont fit...

drogemeister

I just installed a new motherboard and the cables that have teh hd led, power switch, and reset are all in one connector. Problem is, it doesnt line up with the prongs on the mobo. Does anyone know where I can go to find the individual connectors to replace the one that all of these are in? Thanks.

well, you could use a pin, and raise the tab and put the pins where they need to be, or you could try to find individual plastic things for it, and go that route. i've done both in the past for computers i've put together.

just keep in mind what polarity you put where, it does matter.

as for finding the individual pieces to use for the front panel connectors, try the local dump where all the computers are and just look and see whats available.

well, you could use a pin, and raise the tab and put the pins where they need to be, or you could try to find individual plastic things for it, and go that route. i've done both in the past for computers i've put together.

just keep in mind what polarity you put where, it does matter.

as for finding the individual pieces to use for the front panel connectors, try the local dump where all the computers are and just look and see whats available.

Awesome... thanks.