It just doesn't do the job

Swami

after you have erased it, try open and closing your CD Drive or clicking the refresh button next to the CD label thingy.

IF you open and close your RW Drive windows should say you have put in a blank media and nlite will know its been changed

Edited by legolash2o

I see. I'm customizing the 32-bit version of Windows XP. Uhmm, I always remove the Windows Tour... Is it necessary to have it installed or do you just prefer keeping it?

Oh, but you have said without; it is me who overseen it. Sorry. I've gotta try to read more slowly I guess. :)

So how keen are you on using this beta version? I'm kind of waiting for the non-beta version, which should be stable.

you read it correctly ( i edited my previous reply) i always use the latest version i just either dont use any new stuff or if i do, test it on something like VMWare or Virtual PC(free) to make sure if it works, if im happy then i install it.

CONCLUSION

Using New BETA 1.4

EraseRW - Works (just open and close your RW Drive before you burn) 4-8x

DirectBurn - Works 16x

DirectBurn but EraseRW first - Works 16x

ALL of them boot

I experiment with both nLite and vLite but dont use Vista anymore because no surround sound, will upgrade to vista once it has been solved

NOTE FOR NUHI - Can you please limit the burn to 20x or maybe 32x so it works better, thx

Edited by legolash2o

maybe it depends on CD make, i didnt like to reuse CDRW because at first, it works, but the next times dont, doesnt matter if i do full erase wich takes too long or not, have you had checked with Ultraiso?

well, is not an image cd but make an iso file, check it with ultraiso, burn it with nlite at maximum speed (gives you the image burn option) into a CD-RW and later on CD-R check results!

have phun!