Windows NT4 Today

marxo

I ran asus version of last forceware for my nvidiot-based asus card when i had it, and it worked fine at 1024x768 at 75Hz (my usual default res for CRTs

And what VGA chip you had? FW 77.78 supports up to 6800 + 7800 but not 7300/7600. Before I had 6600GT this drivers works.

BTW the missing call in nv4_mini.sys from 2k/xp driver was ZwPowerInformation (NTOSKRNL.EXE). It couldn't be really needed, maybe it could be patched to not use this func and then may work...

Edited by xrayer

I ran asus version of last forceware for my nvidiot-based asus card when i had it, and it worked fine at 1024x768 at 75Hz (my usual default res for CRTs

And what VGA chip you had? FW 77.78 supports up to 6800 + 7800 but not 7300/7600. Before I had 6600GT this drivers works.

BTW the missing call in nv4_mini.sys from 2k/xp driver was ZwPowerInformation (NTOSKRNL.EXE). It couldn't be really needed, maybe it could be patched to not use this func and then may work...

Youre right, I check and I found out the card was based on much older chipset of 5000 series.

Here they are:

Windows NT4 USB Drivers

I will also put them in Download Area at WPC

Great - thanks! I downloaded these Win NT USB drivers. Now, what device types do they support? For example, with Windows 98, there is some USB support, but it is fairly generic, and then you need specific USB drivers on top of the OS support, one driver for each device. Are these NT drivers the same, or for example, could I plug in a USB 1.1 compatible hard drive and just expect it to work?

• 2 months later...