Easteregg in nLite 1.3.5?

Maxfutur

I had windows runing for almost the full day, runing Windows Live messenger 8.5 Beta, WebcamXP, Firefox, the Volume Panel was open, nothing else.

Windows XP pro SP2 nlited with nLite 1.3.5 and install files xpized.

i have installed nLite 1.3.5 but i didnt openit today, surprisly, past 22:30 hrs a popup appears, showing instruccions and descriptions, i couldnt take a snapshot, because i open nlite to see what could be next, i sa the main nLite window and at the taskbar blinking the nLite button, but it was from the popup (it was not blinking because i had already checked), not from the main nlite window, then i close the main window, but it took away the popup with!

one more thing, im not sure if it was when i open a a picture from inside live messenger, before or after i did it :wacko:

Wich instruccions?

i dont want to lie but i have nLite with spanish setting, anyway, i saw everything in english (but the main window), the first and the only one i can remember is

Path: [says something about the sources files]

and about 4 or 5 more commands or words with descriptions under PATH very rare to me.

in my PC's support window say: [Customized by nLite v1.3.5 - www.nliteos.com]

i dont know if somebody have seen this popup...

im shocked!

Well, i can remember my suggestion (not much :D), [goes in tweaks] is disable autoscan [can be found in the registry in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager] by Boot value and delete the file autoscan.exe] why? because sometimes is annoying to many people when windows crash or something like that and they dont need it, is usefull when they use another tool.

id like to add users, i mean, specified pictures for the users added with nlite.

could this be possible?, if so, i would like to have the reg (and other way) code to ad in windows nlited cd (would be great if found in nLite) or anybody could helpme with? ill try but is not easy, kind of troubleshootin.

Keep the great work up Nuhi!

Your writing style is kinda weird.

Do you know that nLite can be minimized into the tray (lower left button), maybe it was hidden there.

Also try running nlite /? that will popup the instructions for the silent operation you maybe are talking about.

sorry about my poor english. :D

as i said, i didnt open nlite since i start windows, but yes! with that instruction shows such window, about the question of pictures (specified avatars) for users into nlited windows, is it possible?

Thanks nuhi! im glad to read your answer :D

I think I saw such a guide somewhere, try googling for it. I have no plans for such support, it's too trivial while there is more than kernel in Windows :)