CMD /C BCDEDIT /SET QUICKBOOT ON Not Working..?

I tried the CMD /C BCDEDIT /SET QUICKBOOT ON from another post in autounattend xml file using WSIM i put it in audit user and also in firstlogon.cmd in %oem% then mounted install.wim and replaced the win load mui with my new mui, but i still get the normal boot up, so i manually changed it with msconfig and i get the aurora background and my new mui isn't there..? This is all tetsed on VMWARE.

I know the mui works as i tried it on my real pc.

Edited by tonycrew

I tried the CMD /C BCDEDIT /SET QUICKBOOT ON from another post in autounattend xml file using WSIM i put it in audit user and also in firstlogon.cmd in %oem% then mounted install.wim and replaced the win load mui with my new mui, but i still get the normal boot up, so i manually changed it with msconfig and i get the aurora background and my new mui isn't there..? This is all tetsed on VMWARE.

I know the mui works as i tried it on my real pc.

Best Tonycrew,

You tried to do this too fast, did you read your command carefully? don't do it too quick :rolleyes: because it is not QUICKBOOT but QuietBoot :sneaky:.

No problem , just wanna tell you that.

Tip: try all your cmd commands first in commandprompt to check if they're working so you can save a lot of time (creating an iso and running a virtual installation test)

HJW