Disk management

Kalabaza

Hello to everyone, does anyone know which components are needed in order to the disk management to function properly.

The last disk that I have made has only 730 mb but after installing and when I try to use the administrative tools the disk management applet doesn't load, it gets stuck while loading.

Thanks for your help and Nuhi vLite it's going in the right way.

Last_Session.ini

I don't have an answer but I don't have the problem either and I remove the same components as you except I keep: Windows Firewall, Secondary Logon, Computer Browser, and Remote Desktop. Perhaps it's one of the first two or three but it seems unlikely?

Edited by jamieo

jamieo and nuhi this is really strange, in the first boot after the install the disk management applet doesn't load but if I make a restart it works fine. I have try 2 installs and the same thing happens in both.

Maybe it's a service, but it's just in the first boot, really weird.

I have notice another chance too with the same disk, in the first boot the button in start menu next to lock is for shutting down the machine, but after I change the resolution of the screen (actually after installing the drivers) the button changes to sleep and everything works normally.

Another error is that I select -6 (mexico) time, but it changes to -8 (pacific time) and I have to manually change the location on every fresh install.

Kalabaza, that about the drivers is simply suspend support with the proper display drivers.

About timezone, heard about that before, you can setup all regional settings in the unattended page anyway. I would change that if I changed it on purpose but nope.