FAQ most commonly asked questions

Martin L

Dear MSFN Forum Member,

Here is a list of questions that are asked and their answers.

1. I would like to change my username, is that possible?
    Yes, it is possible. Go to this topic and request the change of your username.
  2. I cannot login using Internet Explorer, Firefox or Opera. (choose your browser)
    Clear your cookies and cache, then reload MSFN to see if it works. If it is still not working, please contact an administrator.
  3. The way replies in topics are displayed is weird or has been changed. How do I set this back to normal?
    At the top right of each topic you should see: "Options".
    Options.png
    Click "Options" and under "Display Modes" click the option: "Switch to: Standard".
    HowToFix.png
    When you've completed these simple steps you should see the following "Standard" selected.
    ShouldSee.png
  4. What does spambot control during registration mean, and what should I should I enter there?
    The spambot control is a compulsory userfield which helps MSFN keep spambots away. You have to fill this exact number in it in order to sign up: 987654321
  5. I always get emails from MSFN and I would like to stop receiving them. How do I do that?
    Go to your Topic Subscriptions or your Forum Subscriptions and make sure you are not subscribed to any forum/topic anymore.

That is all for now, if you didn't find your answer feel free to open a New Topic in this forum.

We hope you enjoy your stay with us and remind you to visit these helpful links to ensure you have only the best experiences here at MSFN.

• xper unpinned this topic