i got a lot problems!

mfkfku

sorry guys, i'm english so bad.

first i try slipstream lite version with my XP SP2 Chinese version, slipstream compeled, but can't install, one error

Fatal Error:

Internal Setup data structures are corrupted (phase 0).

then, i try the full version, slipstream compeled, install compeled

the problems is winntbbu.dll do not included the bmp file, like 103.bmp,i don't care the install screen, i just worry about other dll miss some too? i need the reason, pls.

then i look my start menu, the shell32.dll miss some too, like 14354,14355,14356.bmp.

other file miss some too???

one more thing, i used reshacker opend the winntbbu.dll. when i select the Bitmap->103->1033 i got a error message, like this:

Access violation at address 00402791 in module 'ResHacker.exe'. Write of address 01B30000
Edited by mfkfku

then i look my start menu, the shell32.dll miss some too, like 14354,14355,14356.bmp.

These images arn't slipstreamed in this version of XPize, I do believe XPize 4.7 will work though ;)

one more thing, i used reshacker opend the winntbbu.dll. when i select the Bitmap->103->1033 i got a error message, like this:
Access violation at address 00402791 in module 'ResHacker.exe'. Write of address 01B30000

This error is fine, you can still extract the image or replace it without any problems.

hello zedox, thanks for the respoend.

i download the XPize sources, i find \XPize46SCR\Full\Extras\Logoff\shell32.dll\shell32.dll.txt

-modify "Resources\shell32.dll\14354.bmp", BITMAP, 14354,

-modify "Resources\shell32.dll\14355.bmp", BITMAP, 14355,

-modify "Resources\shell32.dll\14356.bmp", BITMAP, 14356,

and the winntbbu.dll, i can't exrat or replace the file even can't look, i just can delete.

by the way where is 4.7?

thank you again.