[Request] How to have Windows Vista Setup in other languages?

gjs1992

Please give me further informaton on how to do it, and can we still have to select between the English language and the other languages sooner to be added to the drop-down menu at the beggining of the installation?

Thanks.

Please give me further informaton on how to do it, and can we still have to select between the English language and the other languages sooner to be added to the drop-down menu at the beggining of the installation?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... You don't get me pretty well here...

When you Boot from the Windows Vista DVD, it asks you to select a language to use for the installation, a language to use for Windows and a laguage to use for your keyboard layout...

What I'm trying to say is... When they ask for the language to use in the installer, the only available in the drop-down menu is "English", I want to add up MORE languages to that drop down menu... Would you MIND telling me HOW to add the languages to the drop-down menu and how to make them function please.

Thanks in advance. :)

Okay... You don't get me pretty well here...

When you Boot from the Windows Vista DVD, it asks you to select a language to use for the installation, a language to use for Windows and a laguage to use for your keyboard layout...

What I'm trying to say is... When they ask for the language to use in the installer, the only available in the drop-down menu is "English", I want to add up MORE languages to that drop down menu... Would you MIND telling me HOW to add the languages to the drop-down menu and how to make them function please.

Thanks in advance. :)

read the Unattend.chm in the link to the documentation that i listed above

Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPEThe Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE component specifies the default language, locale, and other international settings to use during Windows Setup or Windows Deployment Services installations.

The settings in this component can be applied only in the windowsPE configuration pass. To specify language and locale settings in the oobeSystem and specialize configuration passes, see Microsoft-Windows-International-Core.

Some of the settings in this component are required for all unattended installations. For more information, see Settings to Use for an Unattended Installation.

In This SectionInputLocale

Specifies the system input locale and the keyboard layout.

LayeredDriver

Specifies the keyboard driver to use for Japanese or Korean keyboards

SetupUILanguage

Specifies the default language to use during Windows Setup or Windows Deployment Services.

SystemLocale

Specifies the default system locale.

UILanguage

Specifies the default system user interface (UI) language.

UILanguageFallback

Specifies the fallback language if the system default UI language is only partially localized

UserLocale

Specifies the per-user settings used for formatting dates, times, currency and numbers.