How to redo what has been made ?

LunaVorax

Hi everyone !

I want to reinstall my PC in the next few weeks so I decided to make a nLited version of windows with my key and so on. But, I got on my computer two version of Windows : Windows LSD and Windows PNX. They are pirated version I know, but that's not the problem. Thoses versions of Windows are really fast and stable AND, because I have an original Windows CD-Key and disc (OEM), I want to know if I was possible (everything is possible in informatic n_n) to know what are precisely the changes that have been made in thoses versions for doing the same on my CD.

(I speak incredebly bad I know, sorry)

So, everything has been said... Can you help me ? n_n

However, I would avoid the solution "Run thoses versions on a Virtual PC and see".

Edited by LunaVorax

Don't bother to replicate another one nlite windows. Simply install it, and once finished use the tool to change the windows key to write your own.

And ready to go. :) You can even save a acronis or ghost image so you don't need to do it again.;)

Anyway some people leaves the lastsesion.ini file in the release, if you are lucky you'll find the one from your favorite release, just load it at the beginning of nliting and there you are.

Edited by kapaka

The problem is its not just nlite settings that make them fast. Its reg tweaks and other things they do to it that make it fast. I was trying this same kind of thing because some XP releases don't have my wireless problem. Trying to find everything they did can be hard. Trying to customize what they did can be hard to.

So keep that in mind.