vLite 1.0 RC - Hammer

nuhi

Thank you for your support.

aviv00, we were 36-38 for 2 days, and today has started sunny but they are predicting rain, Madonna style.

Alex, I plug in my mobile phone and hdd and all is fine. We'll see.

I don't have that kind of report in my Event Log so I suspect that you disabled some extra services, check it if you care.

Hi Nuhi,

To provoke user mode driver crash, try using different removables one after other connecting and disconecting them. This scenario should work.

The only service I disabled is ati external event utility as it can not work properly under vista and causes other events. Maybe this service is cuasing 1108, I will try to test.

Best,

Alex

Cheers Nuhi,.........you god!!!....

that flash problem is fixed......also vista its self seems alot faster generally...duno whether thats just me lol..........thanks mate :D:D

Nuhi,

vLite is just great, I just report bugs not related to the program as well, maybe someone knows the solution.

User mode driver crash is random, vlite not related

VSS pooling huge file on d: (shadow copy I presume) not vlite related.

vent 1108 probably related with ati driver.

Just tell me why didi You leave the shortcut for performance inf and tools in control panel if everything related is removed?

alex

Alex, because links on the left are useful. I would gladly remove this page with WinSAT but haven't seen this collection of links anywhere else...anyone?

dcyphure, try ctrl+f5 or simply wait tomorrow. Sometimes your ISP caches it.

Alex, because links on the left are useful. I would gladly remove this page with WinSAT but haven't seen this collection of links anywhere else...anyone?

dcyphure, try ctrl+f5 or simply wait tomorrow. Sometimes your ISP caches it.

thanks i didnt know that

JohnnyFu, the component which benchmarks your pc, the one responsible for the performance index. And that whole page in question (performance inf and tools).