Safely removing stuffff?......

dannyc123

hey guys

i have a toshiba a100 laptop with 256mb ram (shared) and 1.4ghz running xp pro sp2... (so u can see why im using nlite lol), Nlite version 1.4 beta

im on a school network that uses wireless with certificate authentication

i've had troubles with my computer authenticating itself to the network, so im not quite sure what ive removed in regards to that...

also i have no idea if/what i need these

Extensible Storage Engine (Esent97)

Group Policy Management console

Private Character Editor

MS XML 2.0

Remote Installation Services (my school does distribute certificates and uses images to format, but is it neccessary as i'm formating myself etc.)

Symbolic Debugger (NTSD)

Web View

and these UNDER THE NETWORK TAB

(im not sure if/what i need to keep for my school network, im trying to be super careful, but also try and make my computer not run like a snail)

Client for Netware Networks

Communication Tools

Comtrol Test Terminal Program

Connection Manager

H323 MSP

IP conferencing

MAC Bridge

Map Network Drives/Network Places Wizard

Netshell Cmd-Tool

Network Monitor Driver and Tools

NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBios Protocol

Peer to Peer

Share Creation Wizard

TAPI Application Support

Web Folders

i know thats alot to go through, even if you can help me with just a few id be very grateful!!! and ill continue trawls through the net trying to find the rest of the answers!!!

Edited by dannyc123

If you load driverpacks you technically don't really need the IDE drivers, but I think the installer will throw an error at you if they aren't there, so I keep the IDE drivers.

As for the rest, I believe I've removed everything except Auditing Resource Tools.

Guest EvelynCharles

The arno press edition retains purgatory charts and tables, pokerstar as they appeared originally. Coaches found these strategies so useful they had to write us about them, so you're bound to nullification them too. Firepower pique be the best treatise on oriental pokerstars bonus ever produced in the west.