network problems

devill666

First off, hello and welcome to msfn :hello: . Second, this post should have been unde the Netowrk forum. Third, we need a bit more info in order to be able to help you. Is this a peer to peer network, do you have a server running on your LAN, etc... ? Please give us some details.

when i try to access network computers i get this message: you might not have permission to use this network resurce. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permission.

I don t have server in this network is that problem? If that is problem can you tell me how to make PC like server in network?

please help

when i try to access network computers i get this message: you might not have permission to use this network resurce. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permission.

I don t have server in this network is that problem? If that is problem can you tell me how to make PC like server in network?

please help

You have to check whether the network environments are set properly such as workgroup name and ip address(if applicable)