[Release] XPize Darkside 2.0 beta

zedox

Gotta say I love the changes!!!!

Mirror --> http://www.wpiw.net/downloads/XPizeDarkside2.0.exe

Can you please make it patch theses resources in shell32.dll during iso modification?? .bmp 14351 trough 14356? XPize has missed this for awhile I personally thik it should be a must since they are the logoff\switch user graphics.

Heres a couple of walls:

th_72378_BlackVista_122_979lo.jpg

th_72383_Flames_122_1080lo.jpg

I cant resist that power of ;) Although i create VMs now cause a setting saving failure of my vista i'd have to create a Dark XP :)

But I'm not a fiddler with graphic applications meens i'm artist but more in a technical way. Should i play with the GIMP filters a bit? ;)

I try creating an awful wally but have no idea yet. Wait until tomorrow :D - Perhaps i can derivate it to an alternative bootscreen also ;)

@Bledd

See this is the problem, as much as I love those icons, for consistancy if I was to include them I would have to change all the yellow folders to black, and imo thats taking XPize Darkside "too far" :ph34r: However, once again, if there is enough public request I would be more than happy to add them.

ok mate

what do you use for editing icons? i use iconmaker along with photoshop (i use it as a clipboard most of the time, and for text)

new release looks awesome from the pictures btw :)

I love the black theme, and i like the way that you make it like xpize, so i can integrate with the source.

I integrated with my Remote Installation Service(RIS) Source

Here is a screenshot during installation

post-85109-1183248728_thumb.jpg

Edited by bbmak