WMP "Sytem Restore is Turned Off"

(XP Pro w/SP2, Media player 10 w/ codecs and some reg tweaks. All unattended)

2 questions please, if I may.

1) During the unattended install. While at the T-13 it installs Media player 10, the codecs and all else etc.. then a window pops up that has "windows media player 10" on the top and it says something to this effect..."System restore is turned off and you will not be able to recover your old media player if you continue" I have the choice to click ok or cancel. After clicking ok, all goes fine.

How can I get this to continue without my click?

2) Can I force runonceex to RUN as soon as the desktop shows the first time? This would be so that my guirunonce can apply its reg tweaks and restart.

Presently i have to restart myself and then when it starts the second time, it will restart via a cleanup.cmd linked via my runonceex.

Thanx in advance

MP10Setup.exe /Q:a /R:N /DisallowSystemRestore

WM9Codec.exe /Q:A /R:N /DisallowSystemRestore

This is what i had to put into my svcpack.inf file

I tried just the MP10Setup.exe /Q:a /R:N /DisallowSystemRestore by itself and that didn't work.

Then I added the /Q:A /R:N /DisallowSystemRestore to WM9Codec.exe and it worked.

NOTE:

I never tried with just the WMCodec.exe /Q:A /R:N /DisallowSystemRestore and not the MP10Setup.exe /Q:a /R:N /DisallowSystemRestore just because i ran out of CD's. But i do believe it is only needed on the codecs.

I hope this helps someonelse in the future.

Much Thanx to this site for it's endless help to all.

Now if I could just get the registry tweaks to install on the very first startup of "the desktop" then i wouldn't have to do 2 restarts.

I Know Picky Picky, but man it's almost finished...

Presently I have winnt.sif do a runonceex (this doesn't apply untill i restart windows the first "desktop loading" time though) then when it hits cleanup.cmd it will restart by itself on the second startup. (Hence it takes 2 restarts).Also i have cmdlines.txt point a regtweak.reg which does install some of the tweaks at the T-12 mark. These tweaks usaully don't work if i run them in the runonceex file.

Thanx again..