1. 1. What do you collect?

• Pottery
    • Antiques
    • Pens
    • Stamps
    • Teddy bears
    • Fan Merchindise
    • Computer Parts

Looking for Windows 3.1 and anterior (especially Windows 1 and Windows 2 - yeah, they existed.)

I've got windows 1.0 - want me to mail it to you? its a 930kb .rar file..... (I'm guessing this isn't counted as warez, more as abandonware - please let me know if I'm wrong).

if cd-roms is a pc part im addicted .....about 2000 pieces and counting ....

Make a wall display of them! (with the disc the other way around of course! You don't want to see AOL printed covers :))

Looking for Windows 3.1 and anterior (especially Windows 1 and Windows 2 - yeah, they existed.)

I've got windows 1.0 - want me to mail it to you? its a 930kb .rar file..... (I'm guessing this isn't counted as warez, more as abandonware - please let me know if I'm wrong).

can you mail it me as well please

dave.neilson@ntlworld.com

AaronXP said Make a wall display of them! (with the disc the other way around of course! You don't want to see AOL printed covers )

nope much better i got bout 5 cd-bags from 240 cdr-taschen202_wh_nor.jpg and just brand new from yesterday 2 big cd bags that can contain 336 cd's all the rest are inside there original case in a closetnice display but to much space and not very handy if u need to search for 1 perticular cd this way with cd-bags its so much easyer